These are a few things I love about Italy
1. The way women wear pretty bras even when jogging or working out and high heels while biking through town.
2. The way the men stand with one hip cocked back, as if modeling.
3. Neat and tidy balconies.
4. The olives.
5. The coffee.
6. You have to ask for the check at a restaurant. Therefore, you never feel as though you are being rushed out the door.
7. Expression and/or drama in public, both good and bad, is acceptable.
8. Men can go for a walk or sit on a bench with other men and it’s not seen as “gay” or such.
9. Women walk arm and arm and it is not seen as “gay” or such.
10. Absolutely NO ONE wears Crocs to dinner….thank you